This last week in Estevan was hot, Hot, HOT and it is going to stay that way! Some of us are loving the warm weather, and some of us prefer a nice cool, air conditioned space. Good thing Estevan has tons of activities both indoors and outdoors.
Stay Cool by the Pool
Want to get out of the heat but still be near the water? Stop by the Estevan Leisure Centre to find out public and family swim times!
The Estevan Play Parks have so much going on this summer! Week long day camps, afternoon swims, night swims, and much more! Click here to keep up to date with everything they have planned for this summer!
Summer is a great time to try out new things.
- Go for a hike at Roche Percee
- Try out the new exercise equipment down by Woodlawn Regional Park Souris
- Run around in the sprinklers
- Go golfing at one of our fabulous courses
- Spend your day at the beach
- Play Frisbee in the Park
- Go on a scavenger hunt (I planned one for you!)
- Go to a live production at the Souris Valley Theater
Soak up the Sun
If you’re planning on spending your day out in the sun, make sure to apply sunscreen, wear a hat and sunglasses, and to stay hydrated! Don’t forget to take breaks and cool down too!
Till next time,