Tax Installment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS)
The Tax Instalment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS), allows property owners to pay their property tax bill in 12 monthly instalments by automatic withdrawal rather than a single annual payment.
Payments are made by automatic withdrawal on the first banking day of each month. Withdrawals may occur on or after the first banking day of the month as processing times vary at each financial institution.
Applications are accepted throughout the year but all tax arrears and any missed instalments must be paid at the time of application.
When you sign up for the TIPPS payment Plan Service choose between two pre-payment cycles:
August to July
- Pre-payments start August 1st to be pre-paid in full by July 31st based on previous years levy. Payments will be recalculated in June with the current years levy and you will be advised by letter of what your new payment amount is effective for your August payment.
January to December
- Payments start January 1st to be paid in full by December 31st based on previous years levy. Payments will be recalculated based on the current years levy in November of each year. You will be advised by letter of what your new payment amount, effective January 1st.
- TIPPS applications are accepted by mail, faxed, scanned and emailed, or dropped off in person.
- All application TIPPS forms must have a sample cheque marked “void” or a pre-authorization form provided by your financial institution.
- If you sell your property or wish to cancel TIPPS, please provide two weeks written notice.
other activities in estevan
View our upcoming events calendar and find out whats happening in Estevan!
The City of Estevan Leisure Centre is the hub of activity in Estevan. Splash, sweat, sprint – everything that you need.
Home to the Estevan Bruins of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, the facility also hosts concerts, trade shows, and so much more!