The Best Selfie Spot
Social media fans are encouraged to share their insta-worthy selfies on the Tourism Estevan Selfie Spot using #ExperienceEstevan.
Can you find all the selfie spots across the city?
- Souris Valley Museum – Highway 39W
The selfie spot is inside the museum. HINT: It is near a spot that is really hairy!
- Estevan Art Gallery – 118 4th Street
Find the Canada 150 mural and take a selfie with Ida Peterson, Estevans’ first female Mayor.
- Torgeson Park– Spruce Drive
Walk through the park and play a round of Disc Golf to see if you can find the perfect spot to take that Selfie! HINT: Hole 5 is beautiful.
- 4th Avenue Walking Path– 4th Avenue South
Take a walk down in the valley to the off leash dog park with little bowzer and find the best place to take a pic. Everyone loves puppy pics!
- Estevan Bowling Alley– 104 Souris Avenue
Do you have game? Share your love of bowling and your awesome score from the Estevan Bowling Alley.
- Woodlawn Regional Park – Boundary Dam Beach
Enjoy a day at the beach and take a selfie to share with the community what the best way to have fun a the beach is!
- Estevan Motor Speedway, – Shand Road
Have a seat next to some of the fastest cars in the area.
- TS&M Woodlawn Golf Course, – Woodlawn Regional Park
The best view on the course is where we placed our #selfiespot try and find it and get a great photo.
- Royal Heights Veterans Memorial Park, Nicholson Road
The kids are splashing and playing away and mom and dad love to take selfies of all the fun.
- Affinity Place, 701 Souris Ave. N.
Affinity Place is home to fast action, awesome concerts and lots of fun! Take a selfie with your Estevan Bruin gear on!
- The Bucket, Highway 39W
Imagine how big the drag line bucket is when you are standing right inside!
- Churchill Park, 1st Street
This park is beautiful and well used. Play structures, walking paths, paddling pool. Its the best!
- Souris River Bridge – Woodlawn Regional Park
The Souris River is a beautifully treed place to tucked away from city life. It has beautiful walking paths and you always can find fisher people trying their luck.
- Skate Park- 701 Souris Ave. N.
The Skate park is a great place to show off your mad riding or skating skills. Who can take the best selfie?!
- Pleasantdale Valley Walking Path- King Street
This walking path is a perfect place to take a short walk and soak in the smells and sounds of nature. A small creek runs through the valley.
In this Section
other activities in estevan
View our upcoming events calendar and find out whats happening in Estevan!
The City of Estevan Leisure Centre is the hub of activity in Estevan. Splash, sweat, sprint – everything that you need.
Home to the Estevan Bruins of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, the facility also hosts concerts, trade shows, and so much more!