Plant-Based Cooking Course & Healthy Living Retreat
Have you been wanting to eat healthier but it’s overwhelming to know where to start?
Did you know that eating slower and with mindfulness can improve your health in many ways?
Would you like to nourish yourself – with wholesome food, rest, good company, slow and gentle yoga, intentional conversation and peaceful prairie surroundings?
Please consider joining us at a very special retreat joining these elements together. The Four Pillars is so pleased to welcome Rebecca Andrist, co-founder of Jiva Healing. Based in the UK, Rebecca runs conscious eating, detox and yoga retreats around the world. We are thrilled she is travelling to sunny Estevan Sask this summer and has agreed to share her passions and talents with us!
Leading the yoga sessions is Estevan’s lovely Heidi Hesselink of Kripalu Yoga & OM Yoga Studio, E-RYT 500 hr Kripalu teacher. Heidi’s easy-going nature makes her classes feel relaxed, soulful and juicy. Instructions given with lots of variations and suitable for all levels of practice.
Guided conversation and exploratory questions will be led by Emily Gillies of The Four Pillars to help you integrate your learning and deepen your connection to self and others.
* Learn to put together meals that are healthy, satisfying and fun to make, and also free from gluten, dairy and refined sugars.
* Learn about macro-nutrient balance, times of the day for optimal digestion and assimilation, how stress affects digestion and why it’s important to relax while eating.
* Learn about common allergens in foods and how to easily avoid them as well as effective ways of balancing blood sugar.
* Feel refreshed and relaxed with a weekend of yoga, healthy eating nutrition classes and peaceful natural scenery.
* Further treat yourself with optional massage / reflexology / reiki treatments provided by Marissa Tisdale of Wandering Wellness & Harmony, and Mandy Rubelitz of Sole Vibrations (extra payment made directly to Marissa / Mandy during retreat).
* Best part: we get to eat what are learning about! Participants will watch Rebecca demonstrate and explain the entire preparation process, then we enjoy the food for our meals. And it’s not just salads! Learn to make vegan chocolate pie, gluten-free mini pesto pizzas and so much more!
To stay on site: (full retreat experience- shared bunkhouse accommodations)
Special offering EARLY BIRD rate $295 until JULY 28
Full price $425
To sleep at home: (if shared sleeping arrangements won’t allow you to get a good night’s rest)
Special offering EARLY BIRD rate $275 until JULY 28
Full price $395
$200 deposit required to reserve spot. Prices subject to taxes.
Call/Text: Emily- 306-421-6162
FB message The Four Pillars
(with tax: stay onsite: $327.45, after July 28 $462.39)
(with tax: stay at home: $305.25, after July 28 $429.09)
Slow down, relax, be present, enjoy the moment. We all know how important these things are – and it’s no different when it comes to food and your digestion. Learn the tools to bring these healthy lifestyle changes home with you.