Back row: Councillor Shelly Veroba, Councillor Lyle Yanish, Councillor Dennis Moore, Councillor Travis Frank
Front Row: Councillor Greg Hoffort, Mayor Roy Ludwig and Councillor Trevor Knibbs
The City of Estevan Council was sworn into office on November 1st, 2016
The City of Estevan is organized and poised to take advantage of the future with a culture of:
- Partnership between all levels of the organization, the public and any business or organization that wants to improve the Community;
- Leadership and Courage in innovative and creative solutions believed to be in the interests of the community as a whole:
- Planning, where all activities and infrastructure repaired/replaced are completed in a planned manner, where long-range planning is completed on a regular basis and planning documents are considered living, breathing documents;
- Prepared and understands that growth is not free;
- Efficiency in completing all functions and tasks right;
- Effectiveness in completing the right functions and tasks;
- Excellence in completing all functions and tasks to the highest level possible.
In this Section
other activities in estevan
View our upcoming events calendar and find out whats happening in Estevan!
The City of Estevan Leisure Centre is the hub of activity in Estevan. Splash, sweat, sprint – everything that you need.
Home to the Estevan Bruins of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, the facility also hosts concerts, trade shows, and so much more!