2022 Property Tax Notices were mailed out Monday, June 13, 2022. Please contact City Hall if you did not receive your property tax notice or need to update your mailing / contact information.
2022 Taxes are due: July 29, 2022
Penalties are accumulative, applied the 1st of each month starting August 1, 2022 as follows:
August .5%, September 1%, October 1.5%, November 2.5%, December 3.5%
Arrears Penalty of 10% will be added to all outstanding amounts on January 1, 2023
• In person at City Hall, Open Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
– Payments accepted by Cash, Cheque or Debit
• Mail to: 1102 Fourth Street, Estevan, SK S4A 0W7
• City Hall Drop Box – located at main entrance at City Hall. Cheques only please.
• Payment can also be made on-line / or at your financial institution.
• Pay via credit card through a third-party service provider called Plastiq.
Customers using this service will be charged a 2.5% service fee per transaction by the provider.
o To pay via Plastiq please visit their website at www.plastiq.com you will need a credit card as well as the 12 digit roll number (don’t include the decimal, but use all the numbers) that is found on the top right hand portion of your Notice of Property Tax Levies
Interested in pre-paying your taxes monthly?
The City of Estevan offers (TIPPS) tax installment payment plan service. TIPPS allows property owners to pre-pay their property tax bill in 12 monthly installments making budgeting easier with no added fees or penalties. Monthly withdrawals are made on the first banking day of each month.
TIPPS applications forms are available at City Hall or by visiting our website at www.estevan.ca
The best time to start would be August 1, 2022 to prepay for 2023.
Contact City Hall 306-634-1800 for more information.