- Estevan Regional Airport (CYEN) was built in 1989 and had major runway and taxiway surface and lighting upgrades done in 2015. There are four runways available for use. The airport has full-time staff on the field, is maintained to the highest standards and is kept open for business 365 days a year.
- CYEN is located 12 miles north of the U.S. border and three miles north of the City of Estevan. It is ideally located 120 miles southeast of Moose Jaw and 80 miles northwest of Minot. Estevan Airport is an official port of entry with CANPASS which allows excellent transborder flight opportunities.
- The main runway, 08-26, is 5,000’ in length and 100’ wide. It has a pavement load rating of 11. It is easily expandable to 6,000’ if required. Critical aircraft is a Boeing 737-100; C-130 Hercules, Bombardier Q400, as well as all sizes of business jets frequently use the runway. Runway 08-26 is equipped with PAPI lights and REILS lights.
- The secondary runway, 15-33, is 3,000’ and 75’ wide and works as an excellent crosswind runway for strong wind conditions.
- All runway ends are equipped with state of the art G.P.S. WAAS LPV approaches, that allows for operation in all weather conditions.
- The airport also has an AWOS for current weather conditions that is updated 24/7. The airport also has a TAF from 1200Z – 0000Z daily for accurate weather forecasts.
- The main hangar has a fully appointed lobby for arriving and departing passengers; pilots lounge equipped with weather services, Wi-Fi, and satellite T.V. Car rentals and taxi services are locally available. A pilot’s courtesy vehicle is available for travel into Estevan.
- CYEN has wide open airspace that is underutilized. It is class “G” airspace below 12,500’ and class “B” airspace above. There is no end of possibilities for further use of the areas open skies and great weather.
The Estevan Regional Airport (CYEN) is perfectly positioned and the right size to be further developed and used by private business, government and industry leaders.
The RM of Estevan and the City of Estevan, together have tax abatement programs and land lease discounts on new developments at CYEN.
Up to four lots of over 4 acres each. Can configure lots to size developers need.
Airside access with 8 lots available up to .5 of an acre each. Can configure lots to size developers need.
The Estevan Regional Airport currently has the following amenities available for use or development.
• Aircraft hangar space available for rent. 10,000 sq/feet in total with a 75’ wide and 19’ tall door.
• Office space with airside view available for lease.
• A business-friendly environment that has no business tax, and low land lease rates.
• A first-class facility open 24/7 and that rivals any airport at larger centres.
In Good Company
Currently, there are three businesses operating out of the Estevan Regional Airport that provide a wide variety of services ranging from single-engine charters, aircraft maintenance, flight training, fuel sales and airport maintenance.
Champion Air Park