2019 Property Tax Notices were mailed through Canada Post on Wednesday, June 12, 2019. Please contact City Hall if you do not receive your property tax notice or need to update your mailing/contact information.
2019 Taxes are due: July 31, 2019
Penalties are accumulative, applied the 1st of each month starting August 1, 2019, as follows:
August 1st – .5%
September 1st – 1%
October 1st – 1.5%
November 1st – 2.5%
December 1st – 3.5%
Arrears Penalty of 10% will be added to all outstanding amounts on January 1, 2020
- In person at City Hall, Open Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Payments accepted by Cash, Cheque or Debit
- Mail to: 1102 Fourth Street, Estevan, SK S4A 0W7
- City Hall Drop Box – located at main entrance at City Hall. Cheques only please.
- Payment can also be made on-line / or at your financial institution
- Pay via credit card through a third party service provider called Plastiq.
Customers using the Pastiq service will be charged a 2.5% service fee per transaction by the provider.
- To pay via Plastiq please visit their website at plastiq.com you will need a credit card as well as the 12 digit roll number (don’t include the decimal but use all the numbers) that is found on the top right-hand portion of your Notice of Property Tax Levies
Interested in pre-paying your taxes monthly?
The City of Estevan offers (TIPPS) Tax Installment Payment Plan Service. TIPPS allows property owners to pre-pay their property tax bill in 12 monthly installments making budgeting easier with no added fees or penalties. Monthly withdrawals are made on the first banking day of each month.
TIPPS applications forms are available at City Hall or here.
The best time to start would be August 1st to prepay for 2020.