General Park Rules
The City of Estevan’s parks, open spaces and sports amenities are for the use and enjoyment of all users. Bylaw 2015-1956 provides the details for regulation and use of the Parks and Open Spaces, some points for consideration include:
· Generally, parks are open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm daily to respect adjacent property owners.
· All pets must be on a leash at all times. There is an off leash dog park at Woodlawn Regional Park for those wanting to run their dogs.
· If you are seeking a special event at any of the parks, please apply for a permit so we can help your event go smoothly and avoid any conflicting uses at the time of your event.
· Vehicles are not permitted in the parks. Pathways are not designed to carry the weight.
· Commercial activities are not permitted without a valid business licence and prior written permission is obtained.
· Sports fields are managed and cared for through the cooperation of various sports associations and countless volunteers. If you would like to use a sports venue, please apply for a permit to avoid any conflicting user groups.
· Parks are designed with intentions to appease the users. Please respect the space and the use of the space by others.
· For the areas designated for specific activities; Disk Golf, Outdoor Ice Rinks, Skate Park, Tennis, Spray Parks, Paddling Pools, etc., please follow the rules on the signage posted at each location – the rules are there for your safety and the protection of the community asset.
For further inquiries; please contact the Parks and Facilities Division at (306) 634-1880.
other activities in estevan
View our upcoming events calendar and find out whats happening in Estevan!
The City of Estevan Leisure Centre is the hub of activity in Estevan. Splash, sweat, sprint – everything that you need.
Home to the Estevan Bruins of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, the facility also hosts concerts, trade shows, and so much more!