LEISURE SERVICES RULES AND REGULATIONS
Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. All fees include GST (where applicable). Make cheques payable to The City of Estevan. Post-dated cheques are not accepted. A $35 charge will be applied to all NSF cheques.
Withdrawals made more than three business days (Monday – Friday) prior to the program start are subject to a 10% withdrawal fee. You may request a refund of the balance or leave a credit on your account for future use. You may withdraw and re-register into another program without penalty prior to five business days before the program start date. No refund will be given if the withdrawal is within five business days of the program start.
Programs may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. You will be notified as soon as a decision regarding class cancellation has been made. In the event that The City cancels a program, you are entitled to a full refund or may transfer to another program, space permitting.
Facility Drop In Activity Guidelines
•Drop in activities at City of Estevan recreation facilities are subject to change without notice due to holidays, maintenance, instructor availability, special events, tournament bookings, etc.
• Drop in schedules are available here.
• Paid admission is required to access drop in activities.
• Children under the age of 8 require the direct supervision of a person 16+ years in City of Estevan facilities for drop in activities.
• City of Estevan pools require a ratio of one supervisor (16 years and older) for no more than 2 children (under 7 years). The supervisor must remain within arms reach of the children at all times.
• Steam Room is available to anyone over the age of 16 years. Proper bathing suit attire must be worn. No shaving allowed.
• A visitor must be at least 16 years of age or 15 years old with supervision over 21 years old to use the Weight Room. Proper gym attire must be worn including clean indoor shoes. Weight room etiquette includes cleaning machines after use. Disinfectant wipes are provided.
• Fitness class participants must be 16 years of age. Proper gym attire must be worn including clean indoor shoes. Spin Class Drop in, is not the same as a facility pass.
• Everyone on the ice surfaces must have skates on their feet. Helmets are recommended. Noon Hockey participants must wear full hockey gear. No sticks or pucks for Parent & Tot skate.
• Squash Court participants must wear indoor shoes and protective eye-wear.
Play Park Program Rules
The Playpark Program is open to all children under the age of 11yrs. Children 6yrs or under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 15yrs.
- Pool is for children ages 0-11.
- No running on the pool deck.
- No diving.
- No swearing.
- No horseplay.
- Clean off sand before entering pool.
- No food or drinks on pool deck.
- No glass containers in pool area.
- Misuse of the toys will not be permitted.
- Harassment and bullying will NOT be tolerated.
Monthly | $25.00
A lock will be provided or you are able to bring your own. Lockers are located in the Men’s and Women’s change rooms.
Daily | 25¢
Lockers can be rented on a daily basis in the Men’s, Women’s and Family Change rooms. Key is supplied.