| CHILD (3-12)
| YOUTH (13-17)
| ADULT (18+)
| SENIOR (65+)
Punch Card Guidelines
•Available in 10 visit increments. You decide how many you’d like.
•Your Punch Card is transferable and doesn't expire. Cards are non-refundable and transferable.
Monthly Card Guidelines
•Pay as you go! Either one month at a time or for several months. The choice is yours.
• Pay with Visa, Master Card, debit, cash or cheque. Cards are non-transferable.
• Any cards paid in advance cannot be suspended cancelled or refunded unless doctor’s certificate.
Contact one of our Facility Pass & Booking Specialists to get started at 306-634-1888
What is considered a Family?
For the purposes of admissions to City of Estevan recreation facilities, a family is defined as 2 adults and their children/youth living within the same residence. Proof of address may be required.
Facility Drop In Activity Guidelines
•Drop in activities at City of Estevan recreation facilities are subject to change without notice due to holidays, maintenance, instructor availability, special events, tournament bookings, etc.
• Paid admission is required to access drop in activities.
• Children under the age of 8 require the direct supervision of a person 16+ years in City of Estevan facilities for drop in activities.
• City of Estevan pools require a ratio of one supervisor (16 years and older) for no more than 2 children (under 7 years). The supervisor must remain within arms reach of the children at all times.
• Steam Room is available to anyone over the age of 16 years. Proper bathing suit attire must be worn. No shaving allowed.
• A visitor must be at least 16 years of age to use the Weight Room. Proper gym attire must be worn including clean indoor shoes. Weight room etiquette includes cleaning machines after use. Disinfectant wipes are provided.
• Fitness class participants must be 16 years of age. Proper gym attire must be worn including clean indoor shoes. Spin Class Drop is not the same as a facility pass.
• Everyone on the ice surfaces must have skates on their feet. Helmets are recommended. Noon Hockey participants must wear full hockey gear. No sticks or pucks for Parent & Tot skate.
• Squash Court participants must wear indoor shoes and protective eye-wear.
Effective January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2018