The Engineering Department provides essential in-house service, design, supervision, inspection, construction management, and project & contract administration for the City of Estevan. The Engineering role is fulfilled in the daily and long range operations of the Municipal Infrastructure, Utilities and Services consisting of Water Distribution System, Sanitary Sewer System, Storm Water Management, Road Construction including Asphalt, Concrete Curbs/Gutter and Sidewalks, and Roadways.
- Provincial Disaster Assistance Program | finalize gravel roads (Embankment construction)
- King Street | Roadway Rehabilitation Bannatyne Avenue to Pine Avenue
- Wellock Road | Gibbs Road to Souris Avenue, Concrete Sidewalk Construction (Pending Council Approval)
- King Street | Roadway Rehabilitation, Souris Avenue to Arthur Avenue (Pending Council Approval)
- Sister Roddy Road Roadway Construction | North of Nicholson Road to Wellock Road
- General Instructions
- Construction Specs and Details
- Storm Drain Guidelines
Forms & Applications
- Engineer Property Information Request
- Street Closure Application
- Construction on city property
Kiflom Weldeab, P.Eng.