It’s that days leading up the long weekends that make us look like this dog…
It’s that time of the year when the flowers are blooming, the days are getting warmer, and the parks and campgrounds are starting to open. With school being still in session it’s sometimes hard to leave the city. Why not enjoy the numerous activities happening here in Estevan!
With all three campgrounds being open as of this weekend, it’s very easy to enjoy a Staycation during your May Long. Enjoy a walk by the river at Woodlawn Regional Park, a day at the golf course or a relaxing evening by the fire.
Take a tour through the Souris Valley Museum and learn a little bit about the history of the Province’s Southeast Region! They have a collection of early pioneer era items and a variety of vintage cars (definitely worth checking out).
We are also opening our doors at Visitor Information Centre! Visit us during our first weekend open and we will tell you about our favourite fishing spot! While you’re here make sure to book your energy tour and pick up your Culture Pass for Estevan to celebrate Canada’s 150!
Happy May Long,
- Go to the races at Estevan Motor Speedway!
- Go mini golfing at Hidden Valley Golf
- Enjoy the sunshine
- Go to the Souris Valley Museum and sit at their old school classroom!
- Enjoy an evening by a bonfire
- Go for a walk on one of the City of Estevan Trails
- Visit the Visitors Information Centre
- Book your Energy Tour this Summer
- Grab some Fresh Veggies from the Estevan Farmers Market
- Go Fishing at Boundary Dam